Refinishing; sharing my leg work.
Since Ive never refinshed anything, and Im getting lots of hand me downs, and finding tons of things on CL. I thought now was a good time to start looking at all the different ways to refinish. And I might as well share the list with the world. So, here you go, the fruits of my labor ….
- YHL, refinished a chair.
- YHL, refinished a circe 1950 veneered dresser, with a white top
- Blue Cricket, says sanding is not needed if you use oil based primer!
- I love these distressed chairs from centastional girl.
- Centsational girl, and her no prime chalkpaint approach.
- OMG, and I love mirrored dressers, too bad Im using mine in a toddler room.
- An interesting post on color, and distressing. I would never step out of my box.
- And Patrick, nailed my want for distressed.
- Do I want a pink dresser, in her room?
- Or just decorate it, with wallpaper? This might be a good alternative for a veneer dresser.
This is my favorite, on pinterest, so far:
If you’ve painted a dresser before, feel free to link up please!